To complete my Halloween costume this year (Black Swan) I was determined to have the prefect ballerina bun! After much googling, pinterest searching, and testing I mastered the "sock bun"! Since I received several complements and inquires on my lovely bun, I decided to share this special trick with all of you. Here is a step by step guide...remember, practice makes perfect!
1. Cut the toe out of a sock
2. Roll the sock down until you create a "sock donut"
4. Put your hair in a pony tail
3. Put the donut around the top of your pony
5. Roll the sock down the pony - tucking your hair inside as you roll
6. Keep rolling until you form the perfect bun
the lovely sock bun how-to video:
good luck dolls!