Spring is in the air, and I am loving it! I was getting a little sick of boots and sweaters, so I have been happy to start pulling some new spring-ish items out of my closet over the past week. I am not showing just yet, but I do find leggings to be a bit more comfy than jeans! Trying my best to stay comfortable and stylish. And, I am loving my new Tom's ballet flats! So fun and they come it a ton of different colors!
1. j.crew, keeper chambray shirt
2. lancome, l'absolu nu' lip color
3. dior, diorshow new look mascara
4. miss selfridge, border print scarf
5. topshop, slinky side rib ponte leggings
6. dvf, logo sunglasses
7. lucky brand, crossbody convertible bag
8. tom's, "gisele" ballet flat
9. chan luu, wrap bracelet
Have a lovely day!