After talking about coffee table styling last week, I did a little "sprucing up" project in our living room over the weekend! I scoured the house for some odds and ends that would fit the project (treasure hunt!) and added them to the items we already had displayed on the coffee table, then picked up a few additional items that fit the look I was going for. I am super happy with how it turned out - it is amazing how adding a few items can make such a difference! Here is the finished project...
here are the lovely details of my project...
1. target, missoni candle (no longer available)
2. west elm, parsons coffee table $299
3. tom ford coffee table book $135
4. vogue model coffee table book $65
5. anthropologie, mercury glass jar candle $28
6. ikea, stockholm bowl $19.99
7. graphic image, leather frame $82
8. j. crew, archie grand notebook $10
9. nambe, crystal heart bowl $75
10. michaels, fake hydrangeas $5.99
11. crate&barrel, river stones $5.95
12. modern-twist, silicone coaster set $22
13. crate&barrel, denny short vase $19.95
14. west elm, rectangle lacquer tray $29
I was feeling productive this weekend, so I also re-did our side table - will reveal that little project tomorrow!