I have been around baby products for a long time (I worked in the industry for several years), and I have always had my personal favorites. But you never know what products you will really use and what you could go without. I was lucky to have 2 lovely baby showers and receive tons of wonderful gifts. I wanted to share our favorites from each month. The products we could not have lived without. I am a few months behind so here are our first month favorites...
1. itzbeen, baby care timer :: as much as you think you will remember what time baby did what, you will NOT - this timer was a life saver!
2. boppy, newborn lounger :: super portable and cozy - the perfect spot for baby to rest those first few months.
3. aden+anias, bamboo swaddles :: love, love, love these swaddles. The perfect size for getting a good tight swaddle, the bamboo is the softest EVER, plus you can use them for a million other things!
4. puj, puj infant tub :: super convenient for bathing little one those first few months! Soft, easy and safe - it's a no brainer for baby bath time.
5. skip hop, pronto mini-changer :: diaper changes on the go are easy with this mini changer - holds your diapers, wipes, and any extras plus comes with a built-in changing pad!
6. prince lionheart, wipes warmer :: yes even my baby's bottom is spoiled, but he just loves those warm wipes and I love a happy baby. So, spoiled bottom it is...
7. scott cohen, eat sleep poop :: this doctor authored book provides informative and practical answers to common questions about baby - no nonsense "common sense bottom line" answers.
8. cloud b, sleep sheep :: white noise in a precious little package! A darling addition to baby's crib and perfect for soothing them to sleep.
9. 4moms, mamaroo bouncer :: for the baby who wants to ride in style - this bouncer is awesome! Various motions, speeds and sounds for a nice smooth ride!
10. nosefrida, nasal aspirator :: the ONLY aspirator that really works - yes it is weird, but it is the best. We still use it almost every day!
Here are a few photos of Mason using some of these fab items during his first month ... living the good life, huh?!
What were your favorites for baby's first month?